Holistic Hormonal Healthcare in the East of England
Terms & Conditions
Dr Hannah Short: Menopause & Premenstrual Disorders Clinic
By requesting Dr Hannah Short’s services, you hereby agree to the following terms:
General Terms & Conditions
- The Menopause & Premenstrual Disorders Clinic is a private clinic that charges a fee for its services.
- Fees must be paid in full ahead of the consultation (either online, over the telephone or via BACS transfer). If consultations are cancelled within 2-48 hours of the appointment time 50% of the total fee will be charged. Cancellations within 2 hours of the appointment time are subject to the full fee.
- Dr Hannah Short does not provide an out of hours or emergency medical service.
- Healthcare is a shared responsibility. You have a duty to report to Dr Hannah Short, and other healthcare professionals caring for you, accurate and complete information to the best of your knowledge about: present complaints, past illness, hospitalisations, medications, unexpected changes in condition and other matters relating to your health.
- Dr Hannah Short reserves the right to refuse access to her services.
- Dr Hannah Short has zero tolerance for any violent, threatening or abusive behaviour.
- If you wish to complain about the service you receive you should contact Dr Hannah Short via email at email@example.com
Website Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for general information and is subject to change without notice. The content within is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- This website contain links to external websites. Dr Hannah Short does not maintain any responsibility for the content on these sites.
- This website uses session cookies. They are stored in the web browser while you are looking at the website.