Dr Hannah Short: Menopause & Premenstrual Disorders Clinic
Terms & Conditions
By requesting Dr Hannah Short’s services, you hereby agree to the following terms:
General Terms & Conditions
- The Menopause & Premenstrual Disorders Clinic is a private clinic that charges a fee for its services. Fees are subject to change; any intended fee increases will be stated on the website at least 30 days before they are implemented.
- Patients who have not been seen in Clinic for more than 12 months (one year) are required to rebook an initial consultation to ensure adequate time to address any new concerns and/or relevant changes since last review; if you book a follow-up more than 12 months after you were last seen, please note this will be cancelled and rebooked as an initial appointment (as/when a slot becomes available).
- To confirm an appointment, fees must be paid in full at the time of booking (either online, over the telephone or via BACS transfer).
- If consultations are cancelled within 72 working hours (3 days) of the appointment time 50% of the total fee will be charged. Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time are subject to the full fee.
- Dr Hannah Short does not provide an out of hours or emergency medical service.
- Healthcare is a shared responsibility. You have a duty to report to Dr Hannah Short, and other healthcare professionals caring for you, accurate and complete information to the best of your knowledge about: present complaints, past illness, hospitalisations, medications, unexpected changes in condition and other matters relating to your health.
- Dr Hannah Short reserves the right to refuse access to her services.
- Dr Hannah Short has zero tolerance for any violent, threatening or abusive behaviour.
- If you wish to complain about the service you receive you should contact Dr Hannah Short via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for general information and is subject to change without notice. The content within is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- This website contain links to external websites. Dr Hannah Short does not maintain any responsibility for the content on these sites.
- This website uses session cookies. They are stored in the web browser while you are looking at the website.